Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Roundup: Contest Edition

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Frankly speaking, after all good feedback i received about my map, i'm started to expect that i can pretend to high place, so i'm dissapointed a little. :)

And i think that COOP maps must be judged separately with SP maps. I really love coop mode in Portal 2 and playing only cooperative custom maps. And i think that it's harder to make coop maps instead of singleplayer. So placing COOP and SP maps in one list is little unfair for coop-fans like me. X)

does alternative #2 so crappy? :[

r1corix wrote:
does alternative #2 so crappy? :[

Maybe its no. 26 :lol:

YEAY!

12 Angry Tests
"I hear voices. But I ignore them and I just carry on killing."

Wooooowee, it feels good to be on that list. Congrats to all!

Yay 25th! :D I'm pretty happy with that, especially as it is the first map I've released. Congrats everyone!

I am super happy I got 13th place, this really boosts my confidence

and considering I didn't spend much time on it, atleast not as much as I would have liked

Bleh. It's a shame my map was slightly bugged, maybe I can aim for a map spotlight in the future!

I feel honored having my map in a list with all of these other maps, really caught me off guard and made me all giddy.
Now I wish I had named it a better name...

Congrats to everyone, this was a lot of fun.

I just finished first 4 winners, and I love each map! I will play other, but for now these are my thoughts of what have I played:
[SP] Patent Pending by ebola Very good one, but I'd give it 3th place for climate. Awesome riddles though, they deserve the win.

[SP] Infinifling by MrTwoVideoCards Good second place, but should have been first with Lobster's Delta Bunsen. I really liked it, and for now this delivered a riddle I spent longest time on. ("oooh, I could've move the gel forwards and backwards to THIS wall!).

[SP] Edifice by Omnicoder 4th place for me. Great map, but simple riddles.

[SP] Sphere: Delta Bunsen! by Lobster - This is my first place. I loved the 30-70's Aperture Science and you delivered something as awesome, as created by Valve. The only thing you could repair, is that there is option to cheat in one fragment of the game (if one wants to, he can aquire blue gel through the bars). Great work!

PreviousPage 2 of 2