Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Roundup! April 1st- May 7th

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Thanks for including my map in the roundup, lp :)

I like how you managed to sort of relate each entry to the previous one, very creative.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

That's so awesome! Thanks for mentioning me. :) And well done to everyone else!
There are some really great maps here!

"Do not try to visualise the boundaries of your map's potential. That is impossible. Instead, only realise the truth. There are no boundaries."
[SP] Real Confetti (Community Round-up! April 1st - May 7th 2012) Check it out!

I don't mean to be a bother, but I believe it is a la tag, not a lag tag.

My Hammer Maps
[Released] Power Interference
[Released] Rust and Dust (Spotlight Map!)
[Released] Multiportal

Man, I really thought I might have a chance when I put my map up, but it turned out to be a terrible month to release....

By which I mean it was a fantastic month for maps. The Ledge in particular blew me away; many thanks to neco. I know it was a stressful release but, trust me, it was worth it! Real Confetti and Sendificate were both amazing too.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some serious knuckling down to do.

---------------------------
My maps: Double Bill / Jam / Oval Window / Gymnasium / Gymnasium Part 2 / Minimalism (collection) / Resolution
All feedback welcome!
---------------------------
FourthReaper wrote:
If I mention you are already there, do I still get the cake? Not my doing, but I like cake.

I like cake too, that's why I already ate it.

And by spotlight I meant thumbnail in the left top corner. Thanks anyway for the info.

~(o)~~/o\~ A Trusted Friend in Science
My workshop
How to control other people
[spoiler]LOL, I've just forced you to click on the 'SHOW' button! Now click here: http://soundcloud.com/vojtasiman/[/spoiler]
Fluppy wrote:
FourthReaper wrote:
If I mention you are already there, do I still get the cake? Not my doing, but I like cake.

And by spotlight I meant thumbnail in the left top corner. Thanks anyway for the info.

Why do I always imagine this when I see your cake image? :lol:

lpfreaky90 wrote:
Fluppy wrote:
FourthReaper wrote:

Why do I always imagine this when I see your cake image? :lol:

:wut:

EDIT: Fluppy the Panda

~(o)~~/o\~ A Trusted Friend in Science
My workshop
How to control other people
[spoiler]LOL, I've just forced you to click on the 'SHOW' button! Now click here: http://soundcloud.com/vojtasiman/[/spoiler]

Thanks for the mention, I'm honored!

Thanks for including my map here! I never thought it would get this far.

Guys i checked and for some reason my "spare map pack" is not showing up on the downloads section. Can someone please look into that?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next