Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Co-op's GET THE BALL!

I read that the Co-op was originally going to have a "Soccer/Football" competition using portals. But they took it out because it would be too "chaotic."

My Question to Everyone: Should we make a Co-op map that involves players playing Soccer/Football?

I personally think it would be fun. I really want to know what everyone else thinks about this.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

They took it out because it wasn't fun.

Will it be fun if you re-make the concept?

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Well, maybe you don't like it, and maybe a lot of people don't like it. I dunno, it's just something to experiment with. Maybe the way Valve did it wasn't fun, but maybe I (or others that are interested) could tweak it in a way that makes it fun.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

There is always going to be a "market" for everything. I hate pretty much everything on TV now days that everyone else seems to love the shit out of.... So, If you have an idea of how to make it. DO IT! and i'm sure some people will love it.... Will the majority? Who's to say, but Valve does have pretty extensive play testing (for a reason).

do NOT click this

Nice to hear something a little more "positive." I'll try to work on it. If this doesn't work out the way I hoped, I can always try my other idea of "Capture the Cube;" ya know, a Portal 2 version of capture the flag.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"