Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell?

PreviousPage 10 of 12Next
ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
And not until 3 posts. :D

Third post, and a new page.

:wink:

Wheres the new topic ASBusinessMagnet ? well? WHERE IS IT?

My life was a mathematical error....

My personal belief of where Chell fits into the world of portal is this.

Think Chell is a convict that was sent to Aperture Laboratories to be used as a test subject

This is mentioned in the Glados fight at the end. She says that Chell has no friends because she killed them all. She also says that she is unlikable, which means that people tend to avoid her. Similar to the reasoning for the name Chell from the phrase android hell, I believe that the Aperture labs is supposed to be depicted as something horrible. Kinda like a place where bad people go to die after being used or getting killed in the chambers.

solignis wrote:
My personal belief of where Chell fits into the world of portal is this.

Think Chell is a convict that was sent to Aperture Laboratories to be used as a test subject

This is mentioned in the Glados fight at the end. She says that Chell has no friends because she killed them all. She also says that she is unlikable, which means that people tend to avoid her. Similar to the reasoning for the name Chell from the phrase android hell, I believe that the Aperture labs is supposed to be depicted as something horrible. Kinda like a place where bad people go to die after being used or getting killed in the chambers.

I thought so too when I saw identical orange jumpsuits (of course no heel springs, but that's all) on The Simpsons episode "America Rules!" :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
ASBusinessMagnet wrote:
I thought so too when I saw identical orange jumpsuits (of course no heel springs, but that's all) on The Simpsons episode "America Rules!" :D

Does anyone watch The Simpsons anymore?

jrlauer wrote:
Does anyone watch The Simpsons anymore?

*Lifts hand up in the air.*

"Duct Tape is the answer."
Ricotez wrote:
*Lifts hand up in the air.*

Really? Isn't that show like a thousand years old?

jrlauer wrote:

*Sigh*

"Duct Tape is the answer."
jrlauer wrote:

For the TV channels I watch... not that old. :D

Trivia: this is the very second account I registered with the nickname ASBusinessMagnet, after my YouTube channel.
jrlauer wrote:

It might be, but it's certainly still side-splittingly funny a lot of the time.
**Raises hand as well**

Now with 100% more inline comments!
PreviousPage 10 of 12Next