Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chell Is GLaDOS's and Cave's daughter?

PreviousPage 8 of 8
Spam Nugget wrote:
Perhaps there are two sorts of stasis? That is, she was in regular stasis before portal 1, which left her ageing normally, but wasnt she in a long term relaxation vault or something (cant remember the exact phrasing) between portal1 and portal 2? this would at least explain how she hasnt really aged between 1 and 2. I guess this could even make sense of wheatleys comment about mental deterioration, perhaps only long term stasis does this and the other kind doesnt?
Of course, this is all just baseless speculation, but still.

Ratman goes into the stasis chamber used for Portal 1 (Lab Rat Comic) and you hear him in Portal 2. My personal opinion: Chell doesn't have the brain of an 8 yr old. She was in stasis for a month or two before GLaDOS poisoned everyone in the facility. The clues related to Chell in Portal 2 only indicates that she was a daughter (adopted) of an Aperture Employee.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
NuclearDuckie wrote:
See, this is why game writers have an easy job. They can come up with any complete mess of a plot, and fans will still try their hardest to make sense of it and fill in the gaps. With Portal's universe I'm not even sure what to consider canon or not.

:potd:

Now with 100% more inline comments!

This next part might be complete garbage, but how come the letters that have fallen off of her project are N E U... the first three letters of neurotoxin... Hmm...

TripleG10 wrote:
This next part might be complete garbage, but how come the letters that have fallen off of her project are N E U... the first three letters of neurotoxin... Hmm...

Hoo boy thread bump. Good rule of thumb: don't post in a thread unless 1) it's stickied, 2) someone posts in it before you, or 3) if it's less than a month old.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/scien ... tOS_1#tabs

you might have seen this but if you look at the close up of the poster in the additional images...
there is more clearly worded writing on the poster mentioning chells dad and cave. And too many potatoes being ordered.

and it's apparently official and from valves writers.

Wow. This dude is really smart at solving cryptic clues.

THIS. TOPIC. IS. DEAD.
dont post things in topics so old, and if you must, can you at least post something thats relevant?

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.
Spam Nugget wrote:
THIS. TOPIC. IS. DEAD.
dont post things in topics so old, and if you must, can you at least post something thats relevant?

Well said.

Lock hath been applied.

PreviousPage 8 of 8