Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Call to action: Wiki Authoring

PreviousPage 4 of 4
Another Bad Pun wrote:
I immediately thought of this...

Indeed? I thought you were going to link to the aperture science robot trust video. We actually have Easy-Off BAM in australia but the ads are different.

It's a little late (I just registered here), but I created the P2C page originally, and I've been working on decoding all of the item properties to determine their meanings. Most of them are pretty obvious, but there's a few that can be tricky (and a few things are set up unintuitively). I'll update the wiki with documentation on them all once I finish the last item (the launchers - trying to figure out the formula it uses to turn start position + target position + height into speed).

Put in some placement rules for Laser Catcher.

Added a lot of content on the logic gates page.

Hmm, I tried to do this a little while ago but couldn't find the edit button ( :notwant: ), do I need a wiki acc?

Alexander Bell wrote:
Hmm, I tried to do this a little while ago but couldn't find the edit button ( :notwant: ), do I need a wiki acc?

.....of course you need a Wiki account.

The last thing you should be doing is editing the public wiki.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I see a page "Portal Design Theory" calling my name soon....

"Portal Design Theory" IS sitting there in red text. My question is, what is meant to go into that section? Is it meant to be tips on what a makes a good map or something?

ImageImage
PreviousPage 4 of 4