Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Back Online

Sorry for the brief downtime everyone. There was a SNAFU getting the domain renewed.

All things are good; please continue testing.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Phew, thought the forum was just gonna mysteriously disappear forever.

i do not agree with your opinion please remove yourself

Whew, scared I would be stuck testing forever in the PETI workshop - so many bad maps...Nice that TWP filters some out...appreciated.

splatt wrote:
Phew, thought the forum was just gonna mysteriously disappear forever.

Never.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

A few of my Steam friends panicked. I told them not to worry and just wait for information to surface because there wasn't any formal announcement to TWP closing. :lol:

Click my Steam Profile image to view my Portal 2 Workshop!

Single Player Tests - Excellent Partnership (Coop) - Single Player BEE Mod Tests

Nice to see the site back online =)

Level designer, 3D modeler, texture artist ,environment artist.

Strange, since using the URL for a thread actually let me view the page, so it's probably not a domain thing.

yishbarr wrote:
Strange, since using the URL for a thread actually let me view the page, so it's probably not a domain thing.

Probably was cached

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps