Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Attn. TWP-ers! TWP in-game Advertising wanted!

PreviousPage 6 of 13Next

Someone do this but for the PTI elevator!
Edit: try editing vgui/screens/vgui_coop_progress_board

The game overlay does not come bigger, so sadly no better resolution than that. :(

The Aperture Alpha
A map pack coming soon. - click for more information
FelixGriffin wrote:
Even if that elevator video doesn't win, do you mind if I put it in some of my custom maps?

You know that is the whole point in-game advertising xD. Course mate. Once we have a suitable format to give out.

Also not sure that if there is going to an official winner. There are too many diverse and cool things coming from this not to have people choose which ones they want to put in.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Hi all! I've made some button frames models using propper. It's a collection where there are mainly a white and a black version (all clean) and I've made them for all buttons, so it's a total of 6 models:

And they all have collisions model:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

If someone is interested I can post the TWP overlay I used, which I made from scratch. Size is around 1024x275px.

That's how far I could get as I can't model. But I think those could be handy. I hope that you like them.

EDIT:

I included the overlay of the site, 2 versions: black / white letters.

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

This is how the earlier Ratman drawing looks ingame:

Attached are the vmt/vtf-files. Place the twp folder in /materials and you'll find the overlay twpRatmanZivi7 in Hammer. :thumbup:

josepezdj wrote:
Hi all! I've made some button frames models using propper.

Nice idea, the logo won't be overlooked there. :thumbup:

zivi7 wrote:
This is how the earlier Ratman drawing looks ingame

Looks very nice! and also integrated amongst the rest of the game overlays... Good job! :thumbup:

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

The things I'm loving so far

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Aanyway, I just thought I'd contribute via feedback. Sorry I'm not really adding anything, though I don't suppose this thread will get locked anytime soon, right? Maybe I'll make a texture sometime, really the only thing I can do...

Keep it up guys!

EDIT: Hah! Nice avatar zivi7! :P

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]
FourthReaper wrote:
Brainstone's Overlay: Awesome poster, really cool. Only I'd change the font of your name. It's not like it shouldn't be in there, but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the fonts.

You're right, although, strangely enough, it is exactly the same font like the others. I will try to change it. First of all, it should be italic.

The Aperture Alpha
A map pack coming soon. - click for more information

@Brainstone: Try reducing letter spacing with lower case words.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
PreviousPage 6 of 13Next