Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Attn. TWP-ers! TWP in-game Advertising wanted!

PreviousPage 3 of 13Next
Skotty wrote:
In the attachments you can find my part. It's a big model, as you have it for Aperture sometimes hanging around.

Wow, very nice!

How about a ratman style overlay? This example sucks because I can't reproduce the ratman writing style with my poor picture editing skills, but you get the idea.

zivi7 wrote:
How about a ratman style overlay? This example sucks because I can't reproduce the ratman writing style with my poor picture editing skills, but you get the idea.

Maybe you could try hand-drawing it and then scan it onto your computer. You could use the original ratman overlays as a reference. I think the Ratman idea is pretty good.
Not as good as mine though.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

ImageThought zivi might appreciate it.

(took 2 minutes) But definitely not better than Master Laggers

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
... definitely not better than Master Laggers

:lol:

I was just wondering what font was used for the "Thinking with", "P_RTAL", and ""Portal 2 Mapping Community" parts of the site logo. I'm making an elevator video and would like to match the text in the logo as closely as possible. Also, I hope it is OK to use the site logo in my video.

Wow! That was...uh, yeah. Just, yeah.
protoborg wrote:
I was just wondering what font was used for the "Thinking with", "P_RTAL", and ""Portal 2 Mapping Community" parts of the site logo. I'm making an elevator video and would like to match the text in the logo as closely as possible. Also, I hope it is OK to use the site logo in my video.

Arial Black for THINKING WITH P_RTALS.COM
and Arial for Portal 2 Mapping Community

Here's what I came up with. :)

IF-I2zjLxZo

(I hope it's alright that I posted a YouTube link here. I didn't know how else to send it. :( )

This is the wide version (600x400) but i also made a high (480x640) one as requested. =D
Please let me know what you think. =D

PixeledFace wrote:
Here's what I came up with. :)

You're doing it right.

Well done PixeledFace. Great first post! (epic first post). Good to see talented people actually do arrive at this site.

If the bendy in the centre waved that would be absolutely epic. I just cant get out of my head that he doesn't.

If we believe you win (which I am damn impressed with atm) we will tell you how to give it to us.
Oh and :potd:

PreviousPage 3 of 13Next