Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Are we ThinkingWithPortals yet?

Now that the community is really up and running, with our first mapping contest almost to its conclusion, we've got a lot to offer. Check out our forums for discussions on all things Portal, or join us in #thinkingwithportals on the efnet IRC network.

Also, if you want to learn how to map in Portal, check out our wiki for some mapping tutorials as well as our up-and-coming entities guide. But if all you want is some more hours out of your copy of Portal, we've got some downloads for you. We have some polished, finished maps, as well as some still on the way to being done.

So stick around, leave some feedback, and be sure to come back in time for the judging of the October Mapping Contest. It'll be a tough fight for the winner.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

:gtfo: :gtfo2: <3

Epic post.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Awesome. Aren't we awesome? I think we're awesome.

http://www.dpgames.co.uk/

Sanity is not statistical.

Nope, I fail at simply thinking with portals.

Indeed, this is a pretty good forum.
But I struggle to think with portals, I find my brain is easier to think with.

(did anyone else think that they could reach through a portal and poke themselves? how cool would that be, you could shake your own hand!)

youme wrote:
Indeed, this is a pretty good forum.
But I struggle to think with portals, I find my brain is easier to think with.

(did anyone else think that they could reach through a portal and poke themselves? how cool would that be, you could shake your own hand!)

Or *insert gross sexual act with self*

But, back to serious discussion. Yeah, that would be awesome. :wink:

I wish I should use portals so I didn't have to wait forever for the bus every day before and after school.

[quote="espen180"]Or *insert gross sexual act with self*

But, back to serious discussion. Yeah, that would be awesome. 😉

I wish I should use portals so I didn't have to wait forever for the bus every day before and after school.[/quote]

You are still in school? And you dont have a car?

If I had know you were still in academics, I would never had said what I said to you.

In Norway, you can't legally own a car or have a license until you're 18 years of age. I'm currently 16 years.

[quote="espen180"]In Norway, you can't legally own a car or have a license until you're 18 years of age. I'm currently 16 years.[/quote]

That explains everything, My apologies...

:sigh:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.