Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Aperture: Lab Ratt (amazing short film)

PreviousPage 2 of 2

All of the thumbs up! :thumbup:

Also: :notworthy:

Favorite theme: Retro Aperture

Now let's solve this thing! ^^
Logic wrote:
That... Was... Awesome...

So Cave Johnson were still alive at the time of the nerotoxin incident? He sound pretty I'll at the end of the last underground chapter.

Well actually if you listen closely at the end of when he say get back to work, he says this is a prerecorded message. But it is a bit muffled in there with the talking.

Hi, im new here, hoe do I post a question on the forum, not a reply, a new question?

inovative thinker wrote:
Hi, im new here, hoe do I post a question on the forum, not a reply, a new question?

You don't! You search, you check the wiki - both of them, and you try solving it yourself. I'm sure an inovative thinker such as yourself would think of a creative way to solve problems.
Only If everything fails this forum is just like any other; you make a new thread with a big nice question as the title.

Just to warn you though - you won't get your $60 from posting on the forum. At least not from me...

ImageImageImage
Instance: Co-Op Tube Ride

I have already looked everywhere else. My question was, how DO I make a new thread in the forum

inovative thinker wrote:
I have already looked everywhere else. My question was, how DO I make a new thread in the forum

You already asked that a couple of times, just go to the forum you want to go to and press "new topic" that should do it!

PreviousPage 2 of 2