Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Amazing Turret Prop

Page 1 of 2Next

A day late and a dollar short because nobody tells me about Portal related news anymore (aside: anyone wanna be a TWP news poster?), here is a phenomenal Portal 2 turret from effects powerhouse Weta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZhRUsKNG4

Now THIS is how you make a turret prop. You can now commence posting :veryold: .

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

My brother showed me this a few days ago. AMAZING. I want to go to the Valve lobby now just to see it.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

So cute, but so deadly!
I would love to be a news poster, but unfortunately I'm not having much time these days... (awwww)

WOW, impressive real turret! I like the movements of its "arms" and how it can aim its bullets, very well finished :thumbup: It has got even a security camera set in! Wouldn't it be great to install a CCTV in your house with some of those?

(Hmmmm... and I also like that chic with the scissors... :wink:)

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Yeah the way the arms sway when it's searching is probably what sells it for me. I kinda think it's a little too large, even if it actually is "in scale".

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

So, I wonder if it reacts when it gets tipped over.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Quick! Someone sneak into Valve and test that!

Falsi sumus crusto!

I simply love it. Instead of the lovely flashlights add some facial recognition, and pepperspray and you've got yourself a perfect guard dog. (without the dog part)

Now, how much are these? I want one for the nursery.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Amazing! about your aside, I do!

Page 1 of 2Next