Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ALTERNATIVE Co-op Maps - #1 #2

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Update 06.06.2011 Alternative #2 - added 3rd testchamber.
Can anyone test it? pls

0OFfhzUSU4k
3rd testchamber
thx coopcrowd for walkthrough ;]

I've done the third chamber now, will have a video up shortly.

My only complaint would be that

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Salamandra wrote:

Spoiler

i maked some arrows on walls for help ;]

r1corix wrote:
Salamandra wrote:

Spoiler

i maked some arrows on walls for help ;]

Yeah, I saw the arrows, but still didn't notice that the surface was portal-able for quite a while.

Anyway:
PvsZLiHROns

Well done :]

I don't know if you fixed these already, but we had problems with the newest chamber: in one spot, the flying player seemed to be hitting an invisible wall or more problably getting stuck in front of one of the spike plates on the floor; in another, the plate was high enough to damage him - but he kept flying up so it didn't kill him. I marked those spots:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc12 ... -20-33.jpg

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

I had the problem with getting damaged while going past the spikes at the end, but it didn't last for long enough to actually kill me anyway.

xdiesp wrote:
I don't know if you fixed these already, but we had problems with the newest chamber: in one spot, the flying player seemed to be hitting an invisible wall or more problably getting stuck in front of one of the spike plates on the floor; in another, the plate was high enough to damage him - but he kept flying up so it didn't kill him. I marked those spots:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc12 ... -20-33.jpg

thx for report ;]
about the plate was high enough - i have made it specially :P
about the flying player seemed to be hitting an invisible wall or more problably getting stuck in front of one of the spike plates on the floor - stuck and can't move?

Stopped in mid air while riding the funnel, like he was hitting the side of the next spide plate. We had to noclip through that one step, as it happened below a crusher.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next