Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Achievements in Source mods?

When the full SDK Base update comes out, do you guys think Valve will include support for third-party Mods to have Achievements? As much as I hate the idea of Counter-Strike or whatever getting achievements, it would be awesome to see them in Black Mesa or Minerva or some such.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

It would be awesome to have achievements in Counter-strike where you need to get 1000 head shot kills or deal 10,000,000 damage i total and so on.
Just so that it all keeps you going.

Mapster wrote:
It would be awesome to have achievements in Counter-strike where you need to get 1000 head shot kills or deal 10,000,000 damage i total and so on.
Just so that it all keeps you going.

I would have done that achievement like 20 times xD

If u see my sig, over 1300 hours on css xD

Haha omg, i never have xfire loaded so it never adds things up for me.
They need to add that for steam.
That would be awesome :D

Mapster wrote:
Haha omg, i never have xfire loaded so it never adds things up for me.
They need to add that for steam.
That would be awesome :D

They do now. Check your Steam ID Page.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Im pretty sure it only tracks it for 2 weeks then restarts it.

It says i've played Half-life2: Lost coast for 2 hours... i havn't played it in what... a year?
I did try and load it and it crashed yesterday though :?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mapster