Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[WIP] [WIP] sp_hard_one

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I couldn't agree more, looking forward to it

Hey, i've done your map without using the time-button, and without the beam-reverser button in half the time than you.
Here is the video, i don't know if it's a bug, or an alternate solution :)

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

heh

Spoiler

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--
Jecy wrote:
Hey, i've done your map without using the time-button, and without the beam-reverser button in half the time than you.
Here is the video, i don't know if it's a bug, or an alternate solution :)
Spoiler

You're playing an older version of the map. Doing a speed run of a custom map doesn't really help the mapper figure out how to make the map better. Considering they don't have hundreds of playtesters at the every beck and call, youtube playthroughs are the best you can do.

Be nice to the mappers, they bring less talented/motivated people like ourselves hours of additional enjoyment for a game we've already gotten our $60 worth out of :thumbup:

Steam: InertiaticESP629

Get in touch with me on Steam if you need a playtester. The more people you have test your map the better, and if you check some of my posts you'll see that my playtest write-ups are very comprehensive.
InertiaticESP wrote:
You're playing an older version of the map.

Older?? I just downloaded it a few hours ago around midnight in GMT+1 from this site.
And the primary thing was the other solution, not the speed.

Jecy wrote:
Older?? I just downloaded it a few hours ago around midnight in GMT+1 from this site.
And the primary thing was the other solution, not the speed.

You really got an older Version. How I already said, with the DeathBeam your Solution is blocked now.

Thank's for Testing!

OK...

so having played this map I have to say I didn't enjoy it all that much. and so in my HUMBLE opinion...

Spoiler

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--

I'm playing custom maps and record my first time of playing them. So the run is not perfect and may not use only intended ways, but maybe it can let you see how other people may understand the map or you could just enjoy someone playing this map for entertainment.
Anyways, here is the recording:

F7KuuqkQYSo
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KuuqkQYSo)

Also note the video description for more feedback and my signature for additional project information.

Completed with a little help, I guess it's one of those maps that only can be solved by its designer. I really hated the trick with the gel.

PreviousPage 2 of 2