Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where have my Qick Play Items gone?

Ok so I was going through my quick play list, deleting the levels I never play any more, but adding the levels that are in the "my history" list that I really liked. That was all good, got a nice big quick play list of all the best levels I'd ever played, but the very next time I loaded up Portal 2, all the levels I'd added from the "My History" appear to have vanished from the quick play list, so what's going on? No matter how many times I re-add those levels, they just won't stay there.

Yeah, there's something broken right now. It started around the 20th of March. It's not loading all the maps in your queue for some reason. If you go on the Steam discussion forums for Portal 2 there are other people with the same problem, including me. I only get the first 45 maps every time. If I subscribe to a new map using the in-game browser it shows up in the list, but if I exit the game and restart it's gone again. I opened a support ticket, but I guess I did a bad job explaining the problem because their response was that they 'don't offer support for mods'. I re-opened the ticket last night with a careful explanation that this isn't a mod, it's the plain vanilla Portal 2 game. :-b