Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where are the Maps ??

When I go to "Downloads / Portal 2 Maps and Files / Released Maps - Singleplayer" it shows only the first page with a few Maps. At the bottom there are no longer any Page Numbers listed.

However - if I go to ""Downloads / Portal 2 Maps and Files" and click on a page number to the right of "Released Maps - Singleplayer" (only 1, 14, 15, and 16 are showing):

. . . it works if I click on 14, 15, or 16 - and I see the other page numbers at the bottom.

I have had this problem for 2 days now. TIA

ls

I don't have this problem on Google Chrome. Try a different web browser.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Thanks. I don't have Chrome but I tried Internet Explorer and it works - although it has a strange non-standard entry called "sp_gssbs_chamber01" that xdiesp says is an incomplete Demo.
That is the same entry in Firefox that shows up as the last map on Page 1. No biggie but I suspect it will affect other Firefox users as my version is the latest.

Actually, I have had this problem also. And I too have FireFox. I go to the Community Releases to look for maps till this issue is resolved.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

EDIT: Completely misunderstood the problem.

What browser are you using?

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

well, I have firefox, and have never had any problem with this, it works fine for me. So its not just a firefox problem as such.

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.