Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Page 1 of 3Next

I would love to be a Soldier from TF2 for halloween, have the rocket launcher that would be so freaking awsome.

I was thinking i'm too old for it.. but i'm starting to reconsider.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

I'm goin to a party on thursday (day late, i know) and since I have some powerisers I'm making a costume like this (scroll down a bit)

http://www.poweriserpages.com/forum/any ... 534.0.html

I'm going to be... MYSELF! :D
The scariest thing in the world ;)

Mapster wrote:
I'm going to be... MYSELF! :D
The scariest thing in the world ;)

you could be your avatar, thats pretty freaky

At home.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
At home.

So your gonna be your home for halloween?

:D

Your illiteracy is astounding.

"What are you going to be for Halloween?"

"At home."

The OED would say it would have to be a "Where" question, but given that this is the off-topic board, I think slightly slang will suffice.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

I went to an awesome house party last night with the kids from 1up/EGM/GFW. There were some bitchin' costumes there. Among them:

- Chell from Portal, complete with Companion Cube and orange jumpsuit with the Aperture Science logo stenciled on the back.
- One girl had a hybrid costume: the TF2 Scout with a Companion Cube. Her boyfriend was Gordon Freeman, so together they were The Orange Box.
- A bunch of splicers and a Little Sister from Bioshock.
- Parappa the Rapper.
- A Spy from TF2, with ever-present cigarette.
- Not game-related, but there was a hot girl with a dead-on Frida Kahlo costume there.

I went as Mr. Spock, and my friend Sean was Kirk, and we had a Kahn and three Starfleet girls in those red minidresses with elaborate beehive hairdos. I'm a loser and I don't have a cameraphone, but I'll see if I can scare up some pictures from other attendees.

Cr00ked.

Damn. Why don't we celebrate Halloween in Belgium!
It seems like I am missing a lot.
I would probably go as a Teletubby or something.

Page 1 of 3Next