Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Voice Actor Looking for projects! woooo

PreviousPage 2 of 2

That's very nice work! I have a similar character who will need voice acting... I'll keep you in mind!
Thanks for offering your voice :P

Released Maps
[spoiler]WOM Test 1
Laser Cube Quest
Mho' Power - Community Spotlight!
Four Corners[/spoiler]

I could need you voice, if that stupid FileSize Limit wouldn't exist in the workshop :thumbdown: .
Maybe next time; I like your voice and it also fits the Announcer very well :thumbup: .

If you want you may apply for George in my mod here. :)

The Aperture Alpha
A map pack coming soon. - click for more information

hey guys, added videos to my portfolio page!

:)

http://elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

Very awesome. I'll totally keep you in mind :D

elijahlucian wrote:
you never know a modder may be browsing thru this section and be like. hey! just what i need.

My thoughts EXACTLY. Although not for Portal, I do have a project that is similar. Is it alright I contact you when I need you most? Right now, voice overs are not really vital at this moment. :)

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:
elijahlucian wrote:
you never know a modder may be browsing thru this section and be like. hey! just what i need.

My thoughts EXACTLY. Although not for Portal, I do have a project that is similar. Is it alright I contact you when I need you most? Right now, voice overs are not really vital at this moment. :)

yeah man. send me an email when you are getting closer to finishing! :)

elijahlucian wrote:
yeah man. send me an email when you are getting closer to finishing! :)

Alright, awesome. I'll let you know asap. :)

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

bumpitty bump. I am available for projects from January - Mid-April

hit me up

What about smaller projects? We're a team of 2 people trying to create something a bit abstract. Something that doesn't play by the typical rules of portal. We're still just talking about it, but having a custom speaker like another glados or some kind of core would be simply amazing to implement.

As I said, it's not really the biggest project ever. It's actually only one big quality map, and unless we're able to gather a few extra people to the project, it will properly stay like that.

Have a great day! :)

PreviousPage 2 of 2