Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Update on the DLDB Changes, Feature Requests

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Hey,

I wondered if it is possible to add a steamaccount name in your profile, like website, wlm/msn, aol etc. I think that could prove very useful in various situations. (Like for example looking for coop partners)

lpfreaky90 wrote:
Hey,

I wondered if it is possible to add a steamaccount name in your profile, like website, wlm/msn, aol etc. I think that could prove very useful in various situations. (Like for example looking for coop partners)

We'll take it into consideration, I'm pretty sure it's possible to add a custom field in phpBB.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
lpfreaky90 wrote:
Hey,

I would like this. However not my steam account name but a link to my steam id. Make people look at the exaggerated amount of hours I spend mapping.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
chickenmobile wrote:
Make people look at the exaggerated amount of hours I spend mapping.

:lol: Sneaky! The background isn't white, though...

On-topic: Yeah, this might prove usefull...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maps in Development:
[spoiler]- Penrose 04 (on hold)[/spoiler]

Hey msleeper!

We've been discussing about the rating system in this thread:

http://forums.thinking.withportals.com/post68062.html#p68062

We would like you to take a look to see what you think. There are a few good ideas in there...

Thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Ping! Still no sorting feature. Sort by param is really there in the url if you click on page number downloads.php?cat=14&sort_by=add_time&order=DESC&start=30 (see sort_by=add_time) but changing it doesn't really affect anything. Please add sorting already.

Joric, you have a knack for reviving threads over 6 years old.

Also this forum is quite quiet, so don't get your hopes up that your request to be looked at.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
PreviousPage 2 of 2