Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Trying to Recreate Beta CrossHair

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
reepblue wrote:
Then the ovals should be lines then.

I already know this, and i just had an idea on how to do this but I cant find the script Im looking for.

AND that could be hard and impossible ot do which is why I may have to leave that out until later.

PortalFan77 wrote:
I already know this, and i just had an idea on how to do this but I cant find the script Im looking for.

AND that could be hard and impossible ot do which is why I may have to leave that out until later.

Yeah, you can always come out with a beta for that. But it may look better with ovals, I donno.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

As of now i have learned this is basically impossible.

The two crosshairs are set with eachother, you move and adjust one, the other adjusts as well.

I am giving thi sup now, I cannot do it, i have spent a long time trying, I even split the two crosshairs into separate textures and it did not work.

Anyone who may know how to do these can have fun.....

I most certainly will have fun doing this.

PortalFan77 wrote:
As of now i have learned this is basically impossible.

The two crosshairs are set with eachother, you move and adjust one, the other adjusts as well.

I am giving thi sup now, I cannot do it, i have spent a long time trying, I even split the two crosshairs into separate textures and it did not work.

Anyone who may know how to do these can have fun.....

Perhaps you are looking at the wrong picture.

Code: Select all
"x"      "2"
         "y"      "0"
         "width"      "44"
         "height"   "64"

As you said before it is split up into three parts, It must be possable to move them apart. Or. Make a new portal gun. :?:

I'll give it a go.

EDIT: Heck, I can't even get it in game.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

Well I tried all the stuff you said but none of it worked, I came VERY VERY close to getting it to work.

I may decide to work on it again but i am really tired right now so I think I am going to get some rest.

PortalFan77 wrote:
Well I tried all the stuff you said but none of it worked, I came VERY VERY close to getting it to work.

I may decide to work on it again but i am really tired right now so I think I am going to get some rest.

Tell us how you got where you were, then

reepblue wrote:
Tell us how you got where you were, then

Well most of this thread explains, but i started fucking around with the Mod_Textures in the Portal Script folder, you can try messing with it if you want.

I had a realization on how i may get this working, but Ive had that before, that will have to wait though.

I remember I had a Portal Gun addon for Gmod, and it used the old crosshair.

If I can find it again would it be usable?

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.

basically yes.

do NOT click this
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next