Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Top prize at Funde Razor: life-sized plush Companion Cubes!

If you live near Brooklyn or Denver, get ready to ROCK for charity.

F?nde Razor is a charity event where gamers gather to play Guitar Hero and Rock Band on huge screens, to drink, and oh yeah, to give the joy of videogames to sick children around the world. 100% of the money raised goes to Child's Play.

Quote:
Behold! The grand prizes of this year's F?nde Razor, two life-sized plush Weighted Companion Cubes. Each of the two cubes will be awarded to one test subject in each F?nde Razor facility.

This year there are two events: one at Barcade in Brooklyn, NY, the other at The Walnut Room in Denver, CO. Hit the F?nde Razor site for details and a picture of the CCs.

Cr00ked.

Wow, I want them :P

?But there?s no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!?

I want them too. However, my skills in guitar hero aren't competition worthy. I can do some songs on expert, but not all. As well as I'm having difficulty with GH3's final tier on hard mode.

And lets not even get into Through the fire and the flames on anything higher than medium. Wow. Just wow.

<3
Through the Fire and Flames on expert is just......crazy! :notwant:

Not thinking without portals at the very least...

they are more like beanbags

I don't think the CCs are necessarily awarded to the winner of a Guitar Hero / Rock Band contest. I think they do a raffle, at least at the Brooklyn one. I dunno for sure though.

Cr00ked.

I was more willing to participate when they had GH guitars modded into real guitars. Full-size, full-weight, still plastic buttons.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster