Please or Register to create posts and topics.

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED

Page 1 of 3Next

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED BECAUSE THIS USER WAS STUPID BACK IN 2013/2014

Defunct Account
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY POSTS FROM 2013
THEY ARE UGLY AND HIDEOUS

Well, Doug Rattman made a good choice by making Chell the test subject. (On her file, he saw that Chell was really stuborn. she didn;t even tell the scientists what her last name was).

It would also make for a really crappy game if Chell died in the first couple of Chambers. It's just a game. If Gordon Freeman was like the other scientists, Half-Life would have been a really short game as well.

Well, technically, both Chell and Gordon CAN die in the first couple of chapters.

They just keep respawning.

Superhuman Chell and Gordon= successfully proven

They're rare humans with the ability to rewind time if they die, to try again with the memories of their previous selves. This is the ability that GLaDOS says makes a good test subject, and one in a million people has it. :P

Falsi sumus crusto!

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED BECAUSE THIS USER WAS STUPID IN 2013/2014.

Defunct Account

Hey, you're the one who asked if they had superhuman abilities. And there are some points where the best way to solve the test involves a bit of trial and error, how would they get that right the first time? ;)

Falsi sumus crusto!

By being a speedrunner.

yishbarr wrote:
By being a speedrunner.

That's a whole other discussion about the lack of physics and superhuman speed.

Big Mood

But she may have some flaws.
She can survive one or two hits by lasers or turrets, but she is instantly taken out by deadly goop.
And how does she get hurt by seemingly infinite falls? She has the boots.

Defunct Account
Page 1 of 3Next