Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Off-Topic Thread

PreviousPage 5 of 58Next

Had to post this here.... vid gave me goosebumps.

TWfph3iNC-k

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.

Oh well, I might as well start pasting fascinating news articles over from 4chan.

ENTIRE PLANET MADE OF DIAMOND!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACe.com

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
NuclearDuckie wrote:
Oh well, I might as well start pasting fascinating news articles over from 4chan.

ENTIRE PLANET MADE OF DIAMOND!

I thought that was going to lead to a minecraft image. xD

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||
chickenmobile wrote:
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACe.com

Needs 3 more 'a's, another 'c', and another 'e'.

satchmo wrote:
The newest pneumococcal conjugate vaccine covers 13 valence.

And vaccines do not cause autism.

don't joke about autism!

"Walls were made to hinder scientists. walls should be outlawed everywhere" consiel, 20,000 leagues under the sea

I like bionicle, and am on bzpower.com

"Optimists, I'm told, see a glass with 50% water, and %50 air and say it is half full. Pessimists, on the other hand, see it as half empty. Engineers realize the glass is 2 times larger than it needs to be"

...I don't think he was...

ImageImageImageImage

God dammit...today, a wasp flew into my jeans front pocket and stung me freaking 9 times on the same damn spot...

@satchmo... i know im not allergic for wasps... but should one worry with so many stings? (leg is red, stiff & swollen)

Quote:
don't joke about autism!

I was not joking. I was stating a scientific fact.

KenJeKenny!? wrote:
God dammit...today, a wasp flew into my jeans front pocket and stung me freaking 9 times on the same damn spot...

@satchmo... i know im not allergic for wasps... but should one worry with so many stings? (leg is red, stiff & swollen)

No worries. But if the swelling does not subside in 48 hours, I would worry about cellulitis. With so many stings, the breaks in the skin barrier may allow secondary bacterial infection of the subcutaneous tissue.

You also need to worry if you develop a fever at any time. A fever is defined as body temperature (taken in the axilla) exceeding 100.3 F or 38 C.

Cool cool... yeh it's almost like i put a sandgrinder on it...the skin is entirely fucked up :S

Which makes me think i did not just get stung, but also bitten :S (yes, wasps do sometimes bite)

I just cleaned it up a bit and covered it up... now just wait and see :)

Thx for the advice man!

PreviousPage 5 of 58Next