Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Submit your high scores here!

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next

My Highest in my friends and the Global Rank. I really don't like the time challenges, more of a least Portal player.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I hope to GLaDOS that you guys all know the trick to getting only 1 portal on "smooth jazz".

My Maps:
[spoiler][SP] Alternate[/spoiler]
Vordwann wrote:
I hope to GLaDOS that you guys all know the trick to getting only 2 portals on "smooth jazz".

Got the an achievement the same way.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Well I just figured it out with one...

PROOF: Image

My Maps:
[spoiler][SP] Alternate[/spoiler]

Djinndrache and MasterLagger, here is something for you.

The Corrupted - 1st place winner of the ThinkingWithPortals.com mapping contest 2012 !!

It takes about 35 seconds to reach the Portal Gun, leaving you 15 seconds to reach the goal. I don't know, that seems fishy to me; unless there is a much quicker way to get a Portal Gun.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

yeah... i had 2 portals on Pit Flings... it was challenging, but easy enough to figure out how.

i'm still trying to get 1 portal on Smooth Jazz. I have a couple ideas how to do it.. but still haven't been successful :-/

also. i should note. that looking up HOW to do these things (before achieving them yourself) is, also, in my opinion, cheating.

i may look up a video after i have an equal to, or better, score, just to see how other people do things. but never before.

do NOT click this

I hate repeating myself, but I tried Incinerator as hard as possible, but Pitk?korva needs to post a video of that score. The timing seems impossible since it takes a least 35 seconds to obtain a portal gun leaving you 15 seconds to get to the elevator.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
MasterLagger wrote:
I hate repeating myself, but I tried Incinerator as hard as possible, but Pitk?korva needs to post a video of that score. The timing seems impossible since it takes a least 35 seconds to obtain a portal gun leaving you 15 seconds to get to the elevator.

Allright pal, Ill do that soon as possible

The Corrupted - 1st place winner of the ThinkingWithPortals.com mapping contest 2012 !!
MasterLagger wrote:

That's possible. You know that you can skip the "ending scene" where glados cleans up?

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next