Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SPOILER]Security Code: 5,33,41,18 - Does it have a meaning?

Hey guys.

Some of you might have noticed the "security code" at the end of co-op chapter 4.

GLaDOS:
In just a moment, the word 'blah' will be repeated over and over again.
If at some point you hear a number rather than the word 'blah', ignore it, it is not important.

GLaDOS:
blah blah blah blah blah blah

Announcer:
Today's Security Code is: 5,33,41,18

---
So if GLaDOS say it is not important... I think it is important!

- Does this security code have a meaning?
- What is this security code for?

I hope it could be some type of easteregg/hidden content.

Regards
PortalCombat

[back on TWP since 08. July 2017]
Steam: DrFauli

It's the code she inputted at the giant door at the very end of the co-op courses. She is frustrated because it doesn't work. It needs some sort of physical signal. when you wave at it, the door opens.

ciaspy123 wrote:
It's the code she inputted at the giant door at the very end of the co-op courses. She is frustrated because it doesn't work. It needs some sort of physical signal. when you wave at it, the door opens.

Wave at it? I Danced at it!

Just as a quick heads up, I stuck a [SPOILER] in the title. Partly because I thought this was an ARG thing when I saw the thread, but it was actually part of coop. Which I have not yet played. No big deal, just letting you know.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
Just as a quick heads up, I stuck a [SPOILER] in the title. Partly because I thought this was an ARG thing when I saw the thread, but it was actually part of coop. Which I have not yet played. No big deal, just letting you know.

Goodness me Winston, you need to get on that ASAP! :D

Walking when you have a portal gun sucks.

Check out my Portal 2 map, Entrapment!
http://forums.thinking.withportals.com/community-releases/entrapment-1-1-1-t2323.html
Beer-Me wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Goodness me Winston, you need to get on that ASAP! :D

Yeah, thankfully I played it a bit today. More to come.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Added together the numbers equal 97, 1997 was the year they started to develop Half-Life