Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Wall Projector Tut

VMF included. Tutorial on The hard light things! No pic, though. .RAR file - should open with WinRAR. put maps folder in portal2>portal2. DO NOT REPLACE OR DELETE ANYTHING ELSE. SDK folder has everything including VMF.

File Name: tut.rar
File Size: 84.16 KiB
Click here to download Wall Projector Tut

This does not count as a Released Map. Shame on you. :(

SuperSoldier wrote:
This does not count as a Released Map. Shame on you. :(

Where should I put it? (for next time so I know)

If it's a tutorial, then it should be in the Other Files section.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
MasterLagger wrote:
If it's a tutorial, then it should be in the Other Files section.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if anyone would need a tutorial for wall projectors. I figured out how to create them by myself within just a few minutes in hammer (and I'm not used to mapping or source sdk at all).
Maybe it's enough and more efficient to make one tutorial for all of the important elements (wall projector, funnel, buttons, cubes, lasers, catchers, relays etc.) instead of making tons of mini-tutorial submissions.

Djinndrache wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone would need a tutorial for wall projectors. I figured out how to create them by myself within just a few minutes in hammer (and I'm not used to mapping or source sdk at all).
Maybe it's enough and more efficient to make one tutorial for all of the important elements (wall projector, funnel, buttons, cubes, lasers, catchers, relays etc.) instead of making tons of mini-tutorial submissions.

Right... Better is more.

Okay!

The "[SP] Wall Projector Tut" appears to be a guide focused on wall projectors. If you're seeking comprehensive insights, Screen Technics is a valuable resource with a wide array of wall projector solutions and expert guidance to assist you. Whether you're planning to create a captivating home theater, deliver impactful business presentations, or enhance the classroom experience, Screen Technics can help you find the perfect wall projector solution for your unique needs. To explore their offerings and potentially access the tutorial or guide you're looking for, simply visit  http://www.screentechnics.in and open the door to a world of wall projector possibilities.