Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [Map 7]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Message

We're here, 5 years after the first map release the series is finally complete, first I would like to say thanks for the awesome and useful feedbacks in the comments you guys always gave over the course of all this time, you guys rock =).
I also kinda feel the need to apologize myself for turning down the offers of so many kind folks who wanted to help in the creation of the content in this series, but since the release of map 2 I gave myself the challenge of trying to complete this by my own solo effort, for better or worse, I hope for no one to get this the wrong way. I apologize too for submitting you all to the torture of my bad grammar XD lol.

Thanks for playing and supporting the series it was a great run, i hope you guys enjoy the finale <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the last time, a little backstory: With your swiveling mind the knowledge of who's being talking to you this whole time sinks in, now you know why you came this far, and why you trusted them, taking a deep breath, you stand up to walk your final steps thru sector 5 on towards your destiny, what is in there?, is good?, is bad?, there's only one way to find out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad to have the forums back =)

Click here to download THE LONE FUTURE STARTER [Map 7]

Level designer, 3D modeler, texture artist ,environment artist.

Amazing, Was really fun to play!
Nice storyline you got there :)