Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Reconstruction: Part 2

Medium Difficulty
As GLaDOS powers up the facility you continue testing, looking for an escape

Thanks to Josepezdj for custom signage and Lpfreaky90, tmast98, Mevious and VampireSausage for testing

Click here to download Reconstruction: Part 2

Hey i played your map, and i Loved the Design! :D
The puzzle was medium (and thats perfect for me), also the new theme, bts & reconstruct is very Awesome! :thumbup: 5/5.

I made a Playthrough (and that took me 76 minutes to render >.<),
Thanks for creating, im looking forward to your next maps :thumbup:

http://youtu.be/z6rlQsS3STw

YES FINALLY

PART 2

(downloading now)

Edit: Just finished playing it. Another great map with moderately difficult puzzles. Also good job with the BTS integration, it didn't look too awkward.

P.S. Who, per se, is Ben? :lol:

Horray! It's the half BTS map!

Friggin' awesome map. Superb detailing and a great puzzle again!
5/5 ^_^

TheTobbell wrote:
Hey i played your map, and i Loved the Design! :D
The puzzle was medium (and thats perfect for me), also the new theme, bts & reconstruct is very Awesome! :thumbup: 5/5.

I made a Playthrough (and that took me 76 minutes to render >.<),
Thanks for creating, im looking forward to your next maps :thumbup:

Thanks very much, nice video

Dr.Toaster Waffles wrote:
P.S. Who, per se, is Ben?

:lol: not saying, but I did laugh when Mevious did a double take during his playthrough

yishbarr wrote:
Horray! It's the half BTS map!

May I never make a destroyed/ reconstructing/ BTS one again :notwant: took so long and the brushwork was a nightmare, as well as visleaf problems, 15 minute compile >_< Its why its shorter than my normal maps :p at least if I do it again I wont have to allow the player to get outside or fall low enough to see out, so more of a wheatley style should be ok, Art Therapy is probably my favourite style, its as close as I will ever get to making a clean map

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Friggin' awesome map. Superb detailing and a great puzzle again!
5/5 ^_^

Thanks, sorry for making you playtest it so much you hated it xD At least until I got the detailing done :lol: :thumbup:

An outstanding map - enjoyed it!! thanks for creating.

So that what maps were like in 2013, huh? Took maybe 5 minutes and only because I was overthinking that I decided the cubes must be swapped because it seemed way too linear. 3/5 maybe?
Upd. Reconstruction Part 1 and Part 3 are good maps though.