Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Something is wrong with Deep with in Aprature

On this otherwise very good map the turrets don't shoot at you much to my dissapointment, ruining the last challegende. May the maker of this map plz fix this as I like a good turret puzzle.

Really? Personally, I try hard to not to give them a chance to shoot at me, so I'm not sure how I'd tell if the turrets were slow. . .or if I was just being really good. :) I dunno; seemed fine to me.

I liked it all; nice puzzles. Although there was one; the one with the glass wall in between the button and the door. Was that supposed to be tricky or something, because it was dead simple to me. Some days I "got it", some days I dont, I guess. :)

there's nothing wrong with the turrets... how come they dont shoot much? do you got a error in console?

the turrets are working fine with me...

EDIT: tested it again.. still working fine...

Quote:
I liked it all; nice puzzles. Although there was one; the one with the glass wall in between the button and the door. Was that supposed to be tricky or something, because it was dead simple to me. Some days I "got it", some days I dont, I guess.

it was supposed to be a trigger and the door would open.. but that would be no chalange at all :wink: so i made it that you needed to walk back

done with map for contest...
WOOT COMPETITION
meloen wrote:
it was supposed to be a trigger and the door would open.. but that would be no chalange at all :wink: so i made it that you needed to walk back

I dont even know if I had to walk, since I hadnt done anything to remove my previous portals. Took one look at the setup, portaled my feet; a second later I am back.

Its just that your other puzzles were occasionally a little devious, so it suprised me a little. :D

ah.... well.... still better then just a trigger :)

done with map for contest...
WOOT COMPETITION

hmmm.............maybe it is just my comp then but I first noticed when I knocked one over they didn't shoot. Nor they take potshots at me when i poked out.