Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Snakepit [RELEASE]

PreviousPage 8 of 8

Great map thanks a lot, I only had to noclip once and that was near the end when you had to jump from a piston onto a jutting out section of wall down onto a landing, I COULD NOT catch that bit of wall, i tried a hundred times! Anyway, completed the rest with no drama, excellent map thanks a million

Phil :wink:

Even the longest journey begins with a single portal
claguey wrote:
Great map thanks a lot, I only had to noclip once and that was near the end when you had to jump from a piston onto a jutting out section of wall down onto a landing, I COULD NOT catch that bit of wall, i tried a hundred times! Anyway, completed the rest with no drama, excellent map thanks a million

noclip? booooooooooo

--

The cake is a PI

--

Add me on STEAM: iamafractal
I'm up for coop games & beta testing your maps...

--
claguey wrote:

You had to noclip on this map?

:wink:
jrlauer wrote:
You had to noclip on this map?

Like honestly, I know the jump hes talking about, and it was much more of a pain in the ass than it was tricky or run. LOVED the logic portals maps, didn't care for that particular puzzle.

Chamber 74: Speed Run, Least Portals
Affinity: Least Portals
Siiig wrote:
Like honestly, I know the jump hes talking about, and it was much more of a pain in the ass than it was tricky or run. LOVED the logic portals maps, didn't care for that particular puzzle.

I know which jump he means to, and even though it's a pain, it is possible, I did it.

jrlauer wrote:
I know which jump he means to, and even though it's a pain, it is possible, I did it.

Not my point though. There have been quite a few custom maps that I just didn't do because when you look at it, you think to yourself...yeah of coarse I could do that, it's going to take me an exorbitant amount of time, and there for it isn't going to be fun, but I could do it.

btw j: The winky face being in your sig gives it less intensity (IMO!). Now it's at the end of every post, but what if you didn't want it there!?

Siiig wrote:
Not my point though. There have been quite a few custom maps that I just didn't do because when you look at it, you think to yourself...yeah of coarse I could do that, it's going to take me an exorbitant amount of time, and there for it isn't going to be fun, but I could do it.

btw j: The winky face being in your sig gives it less intensity (IMO!). Now it's at the end of every post, but what if you didn't want it there!?

Granted, but I played through it the other night thinking about it and I did it in only two tries. I understand what you're saying about it being a pain and taking a long time but isn't that how you get good at it?

I always put the winky face there before, it's easier this way.

jrlauer wrote:
Granted, but I played through it the other night thinking about it and I did it in only two tries. I understand what you're saying about it being a pain and taking a long time but isn't that how you get good at it?

I always put the winky face there before, it's easier this way.

There are things you can get good at... and there are things you learn through muscle memory.

To side note for a second, I was thinking about the wrong jump XD. I was thinking of the last jump in Logic Portals, my bad haha.

Truth.

PreviousPage 8 of 8