Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sign problems

After decades of research and testing (i.e. playing several hundred tests in the PeTI), my sign number is stuck at something like 37, which means when there's only one test in my queue, the sign will display 37/37 rather than 01/01. This most likely happened due to some synchronization problems with the Steam workshop. Also, the randomized elevator videos seem to be stuck on fizzler.bik, and I'm not sure how that happened.

How can I fix these issues? I'm at a loss for a solution.

Is this really an important problem? I always thought the signs were random!

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

They're absolute, so if you delete tests from the queue the numbers don't start over iirc. There's some console command to reset them.

Falsi sumus crusto!

Maybe they are reset by the same command that resets Cave's voice lines?
(I don't know the exact command, but type "find vo_progress" in the console and see what comes up.)

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

Inspirata, check to see if you have any subscribed maps that aren't showing up in your queue. This happens to me all the time. For one reason or another I can subscribe to some maps that never show up in-game but do affect the sign numbers. Check your subscribed list from the workshop site itself rather than in-game to see if you have 36 of these maps.

I can usually get "hiding" maps to appear by going back and forth between My History and My Queue for a while, but I have a relatively small number.

Falsi sumus crusto!