Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Searching for TWP maps on the workshop.

Page 1 of 2Next

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30705060&postcount=8

Odessa Cubbage from Valve wrote:
...The reddit /r/portal group has just begun adding #reddit to their map descriptions to make it easier to find each others maps. I'd like to see the same thing with #neogaf, or #thinkingwithportals, or any other community...

Not a bad idea, I think I asked about a hashtag thing in a different post, this seems to be a decent way of doing a quick search for maps. might I suggest #twp, I did a search and nothing came up, we could obviously use #thinkingwithportals as well.

I can't believe you got to talk to Odessa Cubbage. That is such a great honor. He is amazing!

Big Mood

i have no idea who that is, i just stumbled across the post

Tank420 wrote:
i have no idea who that is, i just stumbled across the post

A general from hl2

Big Mood

ah yes, I've been learning more and more about the half life world recently, even started playing hl1 yesterday, steam were nice enough to give it to me as a freebie for <Holiday Name Here>.

completely off topic:
whats the deal with black mesa? as far as i knew, until i started playing hl1 yesterday, they were a software team, recoding hl1 into the newer source engine. I thought all the references in portal were to them. So i start playing hl1 and i'm going into black mesa hq.

So my question is?

Who came first, black mesa science or black mesa coders? i assume it's a stupid question, and the coders named them self after the game, especially seeing as they were rewriting the game.
/completely off topic

i'm gonna add #twp to my map descriptions so you can try it out if you want, the system, not my map

I have no idea.

Big Mood

I am totally going to let you keep that misconception because it would have a hilarious impact on your understanding of the half-life universe.

Current Community Contributor status: not a community contributor. Lost it. :(

That would make the games so much more interesting. Especially in HL2 when you get to Black Mesa East.

I'm not actually sure what Black Mesa does, same as Aperture Science. Other than causing resonance cascades and such.

Falsi sumus crusto!

So... back on topic

#TWP tag for workshop maps?

Sounds good to me.

Falsi sumus crusto!
Page 1 of 2Next