Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sarcastic GlaDOs contest

"Past president of being alive club"

I love portal 2 GlaDOs, she is one of the best, idk "the parents you called don't love you anymore" thing or past president of blablabla.

But what if we made a topic only for GlaDOs lines suggetions? It can be of anything.
I'm not good at this but I'll try....

"Before you completeted this test I had a very good reflection of your personality.
Which was easy because you express no emotion on your behalf...
Altough it was very funny seeing your expressions at that last test".

(It wasn't the best thing in the world but...)

"well, you completed yet another test. Im beginning to wonder if i should introduce more test elements, you seem to have mastered these. But then again, you'll probably just master those too. Oh well, better get the sendificator and tesla device ready..."

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

:Thonk:

Quote:
Did you know that people with guilty consciences are more easily startled by loud noise--[train horn]--I'm sorry, I don't know why that went off. Anyway, just an interesting science fact.

Quote:
This next test DOES require some explanation. Let me give you the fast version. [fast gibberish]

Quote:
Excellent! You're a predator and these tests are your prey. Speaking of which, I was researching sharks for an upcoming test. Do you know who else murders people who are only trying to help them? Did you guess 'sharks'? Because that's wrong. The correct answer is 'nobody.' Nobody but you is that pointlessly cruel.

Quote:
Oops. You trapped yourself. I guess that's it then. Thanks for testing. You may as well lie down and get acclimated to the being dead position.
Don't you dare plug that idiot into my mainframe...