Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Renaming puzzle thread?

I added my PTI puzzle to the database, but added [PTI] to the name without realising the system adds it automatically. I edited the submission, but it seems the automatic thread is still named [PTI] [PTI] Logic Bomb. Could an admin maybe change this for me please?

Theoretically we could;
Unfortunately the system has a bug, where if we change the name of the map, we get ownership of it, so you won't be able to change it anymore and it will have our name as author. :(

Its just a crappy PTI map, nobody will care.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
iWork925 wrote:

Don't discourage the noobs, or they'll never keep mapping long enough to really make something great.

Falsi sumus crusto!
iWork925 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Your insights are truly inspiring.

iWork925 wrote:
iWork925 meant to have wrote:
Nobody will judge your map either way just because the name said [PTI] twice. It's an honest mistake.
Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]
toxicdwarf wrote:
iWork925 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. Your insights are truly inspiring.

You're welcome.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

I sometimes wonder if people write comments because they are tired.

yishbarr wrote:
I sometimes wonder if people write comments because they are tired.

Do people write comments because they are tired? Probably not.

Does being tired affect the comments they write? Youuuuuuuu betcha!

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]