Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Warm Texture Pac

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Here is a video mainly to test my new wide screen settings on You Tube, But You can see how I used my Warm Textures.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

damn, those look sexy :D

I assume that you're using them in your current project? Cause they make me feel all fuzzy inside :D :D :D

Was. But now I'm working on Project Beta.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume these don't overwrite the default textures...

Looks good. Aperture Science tour area material (they're not gonna want to show the real test area to the "visitors")

If I make a map to release, I'll use these!

Test Subject wrote:
I'm just gonna go ahead and assume these don't overwrite the default textures...

Nope they do not.

The keywords for these textures are portal_warm. I'll appear in Portal's keyword but if you only want to show Warm textures, Type in Portal_warm.

Infact, I'm not sure its possible to overwrite textures in hammer that are not custom. I just know it is In-game if you place a custom file exactly were the real texture is in your materials file.

So again no, should not overwrite anything.

[quote="reepblue"]
Infact, I'm not sure its possible to overwrite textures in hammer that are not custom.quote]
actually they do, for instance when I had a custom skin for the box it showed that skin in hammer instead of the original

hanging_rope wrote:
reepblue wrote:
Infact, I'm not sure its possible to overwrite textures in hammer that are not custom.

actually they do, for instance when I had a custom skin for the box it showed that skin in hammer instead of the original

Fix'd...

Other than that it looks really good, very relaxing..

PreviousPage 2 of 2