Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] The Secret Station

Page 1 of 2Next

This is The Secret Station.(I couldn't really think of a name...) It consists of three test chambers of various difficulties.
BTW, there's no companion cube.* :wink:
Download Here

now just add some screenshots ;)

http://www.imageshack.us

and i'll check this out this afternoon (hopefully)

do NOT click this

Big flaw: no autosaves. Do NOT rely on the player to save his game. Often you're so into the game you completely forget to save.

Next to that, the orange portal in the first testchamber doesn't deactivate when you enter the second testchamber, meaning that you can return to the first chamber and get effectively stuck.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

YESH! A map without autosaves, that has got to be the best thing I have heard in my life. I hate those auto saves don't want them at all.
Will download soon.

This was a fail. I'm making a note here, huge facepalm. It's hard to overstate my disappointment.

As usual, there are some exceptions, but those only reinforce the rule.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

i never use (or rely on) autosaves. but like when they are there (incase i need to go farther back than my quick save (or 2nd quicksave) cuz i quicksave religiously.

do NOT click this

Lighting looks extremely bland, and has no Light source, also, those panel supports looks really fat. Kinda blocky really.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

The first part was okay, the second part was to hard in my opinion. Had to noclip to finish it. :(

:wink:

I liked that you could flush the toilet (could you do this in portal? cant remember) also like the little fishies in the goo (see abpoe). First two levels were OK, got a bit bored of the last one, have real difficulty holding onto cubes/spheres and shooting etc at the same time, got so fed up, noclipped in the end.
Anyway, good effort thanks

phil :wink:

Even the longest journey begins with a single portal

Almost a year later.

Page 1 of 2Next