Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Release] Custom Texture Pack 1

Page 1 of 2Next

So I uploaded my custom texture pack, as of now this version only includes my Spiral Portals, Black turrets, and Black Portal gun. The Gun and Turrets are just something I really wanted to do and the spiral is hours of work figuring out how to use it in DX9 mode.

The Spiral Portal texture is animated but the animation doesnt play ingame, if you can figure it out, then please do rerelease them with the proper VMTs.

Heres some screenshots

And here is the download link
dload.php?action=file&file_id=194

I Hope you guys like it :), Ive split the files into 3 folders so you can choose what you want and get rid of the rest :D

Awesome, Let me get on my gaming computer ad test this out. Also, how do I compile it into the game?

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I included a readme :D so it will explain everything

I don't have that file you want me to Extract it to. I copied the address of the README and I load portal and got a load screen then black screen. Folders are created in though.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

You dont copy the address, where it says STEAMNAME, thats your steam username. :)

:sigh:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:

LOL is this what you were going for?
[img]http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/picard-no-facepalm.jpg[/img]

Duh, I replaced USERNAME with my account name.

That problem is solved now... But it is not coming up in the game. I loaded Testchamber 00 and I got my normal portals.

reepblue wrote:
Duh, I replaced USERNAME with my account name.

That problem is solved now... But it is not coming up in the game. I loaded Testchamber 00 and I got my normal portals.

Alright well depends, are you running the game in DX9 or 8 mode?

Quote:
Hardware DirectX level: V8.0
Software DirectX level: V9.0

Duh, graphics card. You would think a DirectX v8.0 to project a still image that does nothing, not even do that effect around the portal would project on that. All well, something else that has to wait until summer.

Page 1 of 2Next