Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] An Irrational Chamber

Page 1 of 2Next

Well, I created this ages (~6 months) ago for the community pack, but seeing as the pack is rather dead I thought I'd might as well release it instead of having it hanging around on my hard drive. (plus it's given me a bit of a break from my current large map project)

This is a very small map, where only the blue portal can be placed, and it hasn't been hugely tested, so please let me know if you find any bugs.

Screenshots:

Download at the DL database: dload.php?action=file&file_id=314

Post have been deleted

A.M.M.D. wrote:
where is the download??

Do you have an iq of 4?

Also, no portal bumpers in places makes me sad

Don't talk to me about the portal bumpers -.- I spent hours trying to sort them on those 128*128 blocks with the autoportals on them, but it seems because they're not attached to any metal texture they don't work properly =( I tried using func_noportalvolume instead of metal textures, but they didn't work either.

Farragar wrote:
Don't talk to me about the portal bumpers -.- I spent hours trying to sort them on those 128*128 blocks with the autoportals on them, but it seems because they're not attached to any metal texture they don't work properly =( I tried using func_noportalvolume instead of metal textures, but they didn't work either.

Other then a few things, It was really cool. From what I played, It was suppose to be in the beginning? Well. It was pretty easy but this part stumped me.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:
Other then a few things, It was really cool. From what I played, It was suppose to be in the beginning? Well. It was pretty easy but this part stumped me.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

sbrown wrote:
Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I figured. .

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:
I figured. .

I want those portals they look sexy

Im gonna have to try this out.

Hmm its an alright map, bit strange since I havent played portal much in a while, I got stuck right after the fling up thing.

Page 1 of 2Next