Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Problems with elevator?

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum but I do have a question. Tell me if I'm at the wrong part of the forum.
I got Portal 2, downloading maps from here etc, but when a map has multiple parts, which you can only enter via a elevator, my game is ruined. I cant get to a second 'part' of a map because the elevator won't bring me there.

I downloaded the game, I guess most of you guys do here. Is there anyway I can fix this? Or a console command to go to next part?

Thanks in advance,

Vato

The console command is 'map <map name>'. The same command you used to launch the map to begin with. Just type in the name of the one that follows.

Which map did you download? It's possible the map maker did his transition wrong and it's just his map that's broken.

Perhaps valve borked up some of their elevator scripts.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop

Sorry I do reply just now. The mapname was: sp_geardev_infiniflingV2.5 Maybe you can help me with it, because I want to go on with the map after the elevator part. Thanks in advance

LOL sorry guys, I just found out it is the shortest map ever. I did it in like a few minutes.
But still, I did have some problems with elevators once, when you got multiple maps, but then just type in mapname. I'm sorry for being retarded. Still thanks!