Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Post Your Desktop

PreviousPage 10 of 12Next

Cool! Windows 8.

Is there no way to revert back to the Windows 7 StartMenu? Having my desktop cluttered by stuff would really piss me off.

satchmo wrote:
Cool! Windows 8.

Is there no way to revert back to the Windows 7 StartMenu? Having my desktop cluttered by stuff would really piss me off.

I'm curious about this too. The whole tile thing looks good on a Windows phone but I'd like it to be optional on a full-fledged computer...

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Well, the college I go to has Windows 8 computers, and I couldn't find a way to change the StartMenu format. It might be possible, but I haven't found a way yet.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Use this to switch the start menus. Works pretty well, and is fast. Low memory usage too.

Have a nice day,
~Sidneys1

^Click to go to my Steam Community Profile^

Not sure why anyone would care my desktop. I like it tidy and I like my kitteeeeh~!
(this is only my main monitor, but the others look pretty much the same, just without the taskbar)

PS: I still fucking love cake, even though I've got a different title now :(

Here's mine

:lol:

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

Be even funnier if ****** was replaced with what Barney calls Headcrabs (I don't use/type certain swear words unless aggravated extremely).

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

I was so excited when I bought my first real-life crowbar for demolition of our kitchen.

Random fact: what you think is a crowbar, used to be a straight tool that was made for breaking up dirt/concrete etc. However they now call this a pinchbar.
My pop worked on a railway and he calls our pinch bar a crowbar, and our crowbar a pinch bar.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
PreviousPage 10 of 12Next