Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Stories: Mel now on steam Greenlight!

Hello Test Subjects!

You might have noticed that Lpfreaky90 and a few other community members have been working on Portal Stories: Mel for quite some time already!

Portal Stories: Mel is an upcoming free to play mod based in the Portal universe. It tells an entirely new story about a new protagonist called Mel who travels with a new personality core and faces a new, still unknown threat.

Today it is ready for Steam Greenlight!
So make sure to go to the Greenlight page and vote for it!

Make sure to check out the trailer too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VQ3VcTP3FI

Thanks for any votes!

Link to the Greenlight page!
Link to the Greenlight Trailer for it!

Voted! It looks great. Can't wait!

Visuals look amazing, and I hope the puzzles will be just as hard. Love the 70's portal gun. If I could vote twice, I would.

Voted, and everyone else should too!

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

I'm really excited for this mod !

It's so much fun to see that you've gotten this MASSIVE project to a releasable state! You didn't end up like many great mods before you, you ENDURED and I really hope you're proud of your product and performance! Everyone should take a moment to applaud these bringers of FREE and EPIC content that makes this game live on!

TL:DR
Great job all of you!
Voted!

Voted yes. The portal gun and player animation look great. Don't quite like the "outdoor" environments (the ones with the street lamps) and the turrets, though.

Okay, why not...

:D

But seriously, if anything deserves to be greenlit, it's this.

Sendificate series: Sendificate | A Beam Too Far | Airtime | 302
Other Portal 2 maps: Medusa Glare
Portal 1 maps: Try Anything Twice | Manic Mechanic

Awesome, can't wait to play this.. do you mind to say in witch languages (aside from English of course =P) the game will be translated?

Level designer, 3D modeler, texture artist ,environment artist.