Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Mod [Looking for mappers to help]

Well, I am honestly not sure if this is the right place or not. Buut... recently I have came to the realization that I was literally the only person working on any sort of maps for my mod. And while it was fun for a bit to do so, I'm not only not exactly the most skilled person to do this sort of thing, I also literally have no time to be mapping with music being in the way. So I was wondering if any mappers here would be willing to help out with this mod, I could explain to you what I'm looking for, but basically we need mappers that can do the "unfinished" style of maps seen in the coop course of portal 2 as well as act 2 of the mod "Portal Stories: Mel." We may also be planning to do an overgrowth section, but it isn't 100% decided on yet.

If your interested message me here and I can even give you the link to the Discord server if you had a discord. It would be preferable if you had a Discord for easier communication. I don't feel comfortable with putting the link here as to not feel like an advertisement.

We (TWP) do have a discord server - and is currently active with Portal lovers.
discord.html

If you are looking to collaborate with other modders, make sure to have a plan first and if possible showcase what you have so far.
Good luck with your mod! :thumbup:

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
ChickenMobile wrote:
We (TWP) do have a discord server - and is currently active with Portal lovers.
discord.html

If you are looking to collaborate with other modders, make sure to have a plan first and if possible showcase what you have so far.
Good luck with your mod! :thumbup:

Yeah I'm actually in the discord currently, just don't really know if asking for people to help out with my mod would be allowed.

Quote:
It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Just do it, people do it all the time.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop