Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 E3 Revival Project? anyone?

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next

How do I?

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,
Chilius03 wrote:
How do I?

Make a logic_script with the script I uploaded and a logic_auto in your map.

Then in the logic auto: OnMapStart> logic_script name> RunScriptCode> ChangeCube().
Tell me if it works.

cubebeta.7z

Can you also tell me what you did to make the crosshair work? And what did you do to change the sounds of the Portal gun? Did you change the soundscript and the sounds?

Also, for the tts thing, how did you make M. Mary's voice sound like the BP robot?

Download a pack called "microsoft sam and voices", .nut

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

I'm going to be teaming up with someone who will be modding the textures and alot of the things. He's coming a helper/or this mod might be canceled :(

Gonna revive, I'm gonna be posting content to my youtube channel

http://youtube.com/user/chillius03

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

This mod is quite interesting, I would really like to play a remake of the beta version of Portal 2. I wish you the best of luck with this project! :thumbup:

Add me on Steam:
ImageImage

We've got some great great news!
Stuff like Cubes and all that return in 3D, I hope all of this finishes.

If you guys wanna see my inspiration Check out Spongylover12345
He never released his E3 content but it looks much better than mine and Eriks.
I ours looks the same.

Inspiration for what though? I thought this is a content modification.

It's gonna be a full mod now that I think about it.
oh and yish, i have the e3 cubes

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next