Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 does not load all maps I subsribed to

Hi!
I have a peculiar problem with Peti. When I open the list of maps I subscribed to, it shows the names of them in white. That is weird, since I played all the maps at the beginning of the list. And then, the list just stops loading, after 50 or so items. I tried verifying the integrity of the files, and there was no file missing there.
What could be the problem?
Thank you for your help.

I've had that happen. Sometimes it seems like it has problems communicating back to the Steam Workshop to build the list. Usually it fixes itself after a while. You might need to exit the game and come back in.

presto668 wrote:
I've had that happen. Sometimes it seems like it has problems communicating back to the Steam Workshop to build the list. Usually it fixes itself after a while. You might need to exit the game and come back in.

Well, I've been doing that for past two hours. I've tried reinstalling Portal 2, but the problem's still there. I also think all the missing maps went to My history tab, instead of the queue one.

On top of that I noticed another weird thing: The name of the map creator is missing from the main menu: http://i.imgur.com/YFj4A4v.jpg

Edit: I tried doing the flushconfig thingy. It did not help.

Well, if it's any comfort, now it's happening to me too. There are other posts about it in the Steam discussion groups as well.