Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 DLC #1 to be Free

PreviousPage 5 of 6Next
MasterLagger wrote:
Hydra map pack... was that HL2?

No.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

HAIL HYDRA!

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

The fact that the DLC is not surprising, the fact that you have to spent like three or four times more than the game itself just to play it...is.

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

You know that's not the actual DLC, though? Valve had nothing to do with it apart from giving that company permission to make the DLC.

ImageImageImageImage

I'm starting to get a little dissapointed in Valve :(

They promised the DLC during the summer... and that's almost over... and even tho they are on GamesCom they dont release any information on the DLC. Just the new Dota BS :S

I need my Portal 2 fix dammit!

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.

Everyone else saw it coming from miles away, you know. I refer you to the VDC's discussion of Valve Time.

The upside to Valve Time is that the delays are actually the entire reason Valve's stuff is consistently higher-quality than the rest. The downside is ... well, having to wait a little longer for each thing.

There is no "N" in "Turret."

If it makes you feel any better, Kotaku just confirmed Valve's stance on the release; mid-September, which they state is 'still technically summer'... Which it is.

ImageImageImageImage

lol yeh i kinda forgot about that annoying habbit of theirs :P

It's kinda like windows time :P

.:: [SP] Lost in Testing :: #1 :: #2 :: #3 :: #4 ::.

There's the article, by the way.

ImageImageImageImage

Valve, as always, make me feel like luvin!

I made this : Ring Finger
PreviousPage 5 of 6Next