Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 DLC #1 to be Free

Page 1 of 6Next

No word on the SDK, but Portal 2 DLC will be coming soon with a price tag of $0.00!

Quote:
"Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the first game add-on for the year's highest rated multiplatform game, Portal 2, is in development and targeted for this summer.

Portal 2 DLC #1 will offer new test chambers for players, leaderboards, challenge mode for single and multiplayer modes, and more.

Targeted for release this summer, Portal 2 DLC #1 will be offered free of charge for the PC, Mac, Xbox 360, and PS3."

Source: RockPaperShotgun and Interlopers.net

EDIT - Oh snap, and Challenges are making a comeback! Hooray!

Quote:
The new DLC pack, entitled DLC #1, will be released this summer for the incredible price of free! The pack will include new test chambers, leaderboards, and challenge modes for both single and multiplayer. The DLC will be released for free on all platforms, so you can continue playing with your PS3 friends (if they're still using it after Sony's security leak fiasco).

Source: PC Gamer

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I WIN?????

Oh shit, and Challenges are coming back! Source: PC Gamer

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

The original RPS article mentions challenges...

So it did.

Challenges! Yay!

Who wants Pneumatic Diversity Vents as much as I do?

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15
yohoat9 wrote:
Who wants Pneumatic Diversity Vents as much as I do?

Lots of people (myself not included). I run the stickied FAQ thread on the official Portal 2 forums and I made sure to include the question asking why they were removed in the first place because about 20 different people made threads asking about it >_>

If you look back on it, it's not as fun as it looks. The excursion funnels do more or less the same thing, but in a more flexible way.

Nacimota wrote:
I run the stickied FAQ thread on the official Portal 2 forums

There is a distinct lack of links to here in this FAQ, just letting you know.

msleeper wrote:
Nacimota wrote:
I run the stickied FAQ thread on the official Portal 2 forums

There is a distinct lack of links to here in this FAQ, just letting you know.

I slipped one in there like a ninja, just for you :P

Page 1 of 6Next