Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 Available for Preorder

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Anyone notice the turret in the video? There's a turret at a desk in the back!

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15

yeah, cute :p
I noticed the first guy who types in the keyboard by smashing it! The keyboard even jumps out :P

Motanum's Website
Portal Maps - Motanum's Cheating Test [3 map pack and 2nd place winner]
Portal 2 Maps - Slanted Bridge | Main Four | Juggling | Wall Bridge
Aperture Tag - Collection ModDB

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

Odd, You'd think with it being Valentine's day, they'd do something with the Companion Cube.
I mean, that thing's begging for a Valentines tribute (but please disregard it's advice :wink: )
As for the pre-order, I am willing to pay that extra 10% just to have those "custom bots" that GameStop promised. Any ideas on what they are?

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]
Motanum wrote:
Well, no, but we have been waiting at least a year since they started the ARG. :p Awww, I still can't wait.

Also, I am not a kid, I'm 20 :p I just get really excited

If I'm correct the ARG first began in March of last year.

And yeah, seriously pal, take it easy. I understand it's a great game and all, and we are all waiting for it, but...do you have anything else going on in your life at the moment that could...I don't know...distract you?

Now with 100% more inline comments!
AntiVector wrote:
Odd, You'd think with it being Valentine's day, they'd do something with the Companion Cube.
I mean, that thing's begging for a Valentines tribute (but please disregard it's advice :wink: )
As for the pre-order, I am willing to pay that extra 10% just to have those "custom bots" that GameStop promised. Any ideas on what they are?

Look o nthe forums, there are pictures. The gamestop skins I dont like them, they look like some kind of scuba-saw models. They look ugly... I'd rather just make my own skins or take other people's skins. They are free, better and legal!

Motanum's Website

Like my work? Spare a coin? Donate via PayPal at eugenio.motanum91 [AT] gmail.com

I don't think those are skins. I think those are modified models.

Apature Science vs Black Mesa!!!
The-IT wrote:
I don't think those are skins. I think those are modified models.

Well right, but they are being marketed as "skins" as you would market a "skin" for an iPod or phone - it is a cover over the original.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

ohhhhhhhh right. I thought they meant like a texture skin.
Like the the companion cube is just a skin for the normal cube.

Well, gamestop's have a bit of models. But the otherone does not, it just look like a texture. It looks sweet and all, but I feel I can just simply make it myself, and save some bucks, and claim that it is better because I made it :p

Motanum's Website

^ I like the way you think :p

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next