Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 At PAX

Page 1 of 2Next

EDIT 2
More videos from PAX! A few are the same from the other player as below, but the Hard Light Bridge and using the infinite fall mechanism as seen in the first Teaser
More Videos From PAX

EDIT
Five videos from IGN!
Video #1
Video #2
Video #3
Video #4
Extended Co-op Trailer

Screenshots of Co-op from Portal 2, straight from PAX 2010!

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Looks fantastic. I can't wait.

Bump, added new videos from IGN!

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Bump again, added Co-op Trailer #2 that I missed.

"To reiterate: this is not a competition. However, if it were, orange would have won. But it isn't."

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

Yeah I am loving the dialogue already between GLaDOS and the bots!

At the end of the new trailer.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

So, I'm calling it:

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Bump again, even more videos out!

Cool.

BTW parts 3 and 4 of the IGN video are out. Just go to the links you link'd and they should be on the list.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

:hi5:

Page 1 of 2Next