Please or Register to create posts and topics.

pesp - full

PreviousPage 3 of 7Next
A.M.M.D. wrote:
help! extracting dont worx !!
"not enough free space" lol i have over 1000gb free space
does anbody know what to do?

this happened to me, but I ended up right clicking on the folder, extracting to my documents and then pasting it into portal/portal

hanging_rope wrote:
this happened to me, but I ended up right clicking on the folder, extracting to my documents and then pasting it into portal/portal

So has anybody actually played my map?

I have, didn't you read my comment with the spoiler in it?

hanging_rope wrote:
I have, didn't you read my comment with the spoiler in it?

ya, i was meaning anyone else. lol

sbrown wrote:
So has anybody actually played my map?

yes did nice idea with marc(glams) i thought he is a real person:( ^^

sbrown wrote:
WOW

Fix'd

My brother was making go real slow with Call of Duty. >:(

But I'll now take me. . 10 mins. :D

Edit: It says I don't have enough storage space. And all apps are closed. :/

Edit 2: fixed /

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

I liked this one too. Very inventive.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Has anyone else had problems with the lift at the end? I can open the lift and get in it, but sometimes, it doesn't go anywhere. I pressed the buttons but nothing happens. It did work on a couple of occasions, but more often than not, it doesn't work.
:wink:

jrlauer wrote:
I liked this one too. Very inventive.
Spoiler

Has anyone else had problems with the lift at the end? I can open the lift and get in it, but sometimes, it doesn't go anywhere. I pressed the buttons but nothing happens. It did work on a couple of occasions, but more often than not, it doesn't work.

Its slightly glitched. It is suppose to go right after the scene ends, and then it enables, but it has a 4-5 second delay. I only noticed this after i posted the map. The ending is slightly different, but ends up on the same map.

-Pretty glitch-tastic on the newer maps. The turrents don't fire and after throwing two of them into a slime pit, the game crashed.

-I also couldn't help but notice that half the time our companion just seems to parrot GLaDOS lines in a very bad way. Meaning that while GLaDOS was subtle with her humor, this guy just tries to be funny and fails miserably; probably because all of his lines are unoriginal.

-It also would have been better with an actual story...

-Other than those things, it looks nice and plays nice, which are both very good things.

The cake is a rickroll.

yeah. not a single turret shot at me in this map. however, i loved these maps. i was not terribly enthused over the first one, but this one in combination with the second really made it all worthwhile. i loved

Spoiler

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
PreviousPage 3 of 7Next